This Weeks International Football Thread...

FIFA WCQ Games 12/16 October

12.10.2012 European Qualifying:
16:00 Russia vs Portugal
16:30 Finland vs Georgia
17:00 Czech Rep vs Malta
17:00 Faroe Islands vs Sweden
17:00 Kazakhstan vs Austria
18:00 Albania vs Iceland
18:00 Armenia vs Italy - (Mario will miss the game, after failing to recover from flu SSN)
18:30 Liechtenstein vs Lithuania
18:30 Turkey vs Romania - (Costel)
19:00 Belarus vs Spain - (Silva)
19:00 Bulgaria vs Denmark
19:00 Moldova vs Ukraine
19:15 Slovakia vs Latvia
19:30 Estonia vs Hungary
19:30 Macedonia vs Croatia
19:30 Netherlands vs Andorra
19:30 Serbia vs Belgium - (Kolarov, Nastasic, Vinny)
19:30 Switzerland vs Norway
19:45 Greece vs Bosnia - (Dzeko)
19:45 Rep Ireland vs Germany
19:45 Slovenia vs Cyprus
19:45 Wales vs Scotland
20:00 England vs San Marino - (Hart, JL, Milner)
20:00 Luxembourg vs Israel

Kun Aguero said:
Which game should I watch tonight?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=269306" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=269306</a>

Did anybody watch Brazil v Iraq last night? Brazil have a great attacking team but I want to see them come up against Spain or Germany to see how good they really are.

Brazil won 6-0 by the way - Oscar, Oscar, Kaka, Hulk, Neymar, Lucas Moura.

Argentina is a must watch against Uruguay, Argentina easily have the best attack in International football at the moment - Messi, Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria, Lavezzi and Tevez cannot get in the team.

If they can sort their defence out, they are outside favourites for me to win the world cup. Messi surely will have some drive for that campaign in Brazil because If they win, it could cement his stature as the greatest ever if you ask me.

citykev28 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Which game should I watch tonight?

Are you serious? Support your nation in it's hour of need man.

To be honest the thought of Rooney scoring a hat-trick and Tylsley having a wankathon isn't my ideal friday night, I'm stuck between Scotland V Wales in the hope of some fistycuffs or watching Vinny, Nastasic and Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.