This weeks other champions league games

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
Anderlecht v Arsenal was a terrific match. Arsenal got outplayed and somehow managed to score two in last two minutes

Arsenal were absolutely abject. Totally embarrassed and their defence shredded by Anderlecht's attacks yet they won. Crazy game!
Are the Anderlecht team very young? I saw them against Dortmund, where they looked talented, but inexperienced. A real shame for them, because if they had won today they would have had a real shot at going through. Looks like Arsenal will make another last 16. Never doubt Wenger he seems to always make top 4 and last 16.
I don't know. I was watching a stream and it wasn't clear. By the way Calum Chambers set up Arsenal's equaliser and was there only defender who looked half decent! Their centrebacks got destroyed, particularly Mertesacker.

I don't think Anderlecht are that good. There were some names I recognised from lower league English football, they were just playing way above themselves.
Fair play to Chambers, hopefully he steps up more. I saw the goals on the Sky red buttong thing. Good finish from Gibbs.

Proper meltdown in the Sky Sports studio, Carragher "don't expect Balotelli to be here next season", Redknapp "it's Rodgers' fault for bringing him here, not Balotelli's. There's a reason why things are half price in a supermarket."

Quote of the season XD LOL

supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
Are the Anderlecht team very young? I saw them against Dortmund, where they looked talented, but inexperienced. A real shame for them, because if they had won today they would have had a real shot at going through. Looks like Arsenal will make another last 16. Never doubt Wenger he seems to always make top 4 and last 16.
I don't know. I was watching a stream and it wasn't clear. By the way Calum Chambers set up Arsenal's equaliser and was there only defender who looked half decent! Their centrebacks got destroyed, particularly Mertesacker.

I don't think Anderlecht are that good. There were some names I recognised from lower league English football, they were just playing way above themselves.
Fair play to Chambers, hopefully he steps up more. I saw the goals on the Sky red buttong thing. Good finish from Gibbs.

Well I really don't know what the feck was doing Chambers when Anderlecht scored.

'Covering' for Mertesacker and the attacker who was marked by Mertesacker already. He just didn't pay attention to the unmarked striker.

RandomJ said:
I wish we could counter as fast as Real it's so good to watch. Takes us an age to get the ball from one end to another.
Every team wishes that.

Dortmund have been poor in the league but excellent in the CL so far.

They've got majority of their players back after a crazy injury crisis last season, I reckon they'll go far again.

Surprised to see Juventus lose last night. They have one of the best midfields in Europe (Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba), but have struggled big time in the CL lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.