alanblue said:
Kun Aguero said:
81 crosses in a game!

Point being

Point being is you only got 1....
2a798av.gif

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Blue2112 said:
I genuinely think Tyler is playing to his audience and Sky or whatever media type follow the same pattern in order to sell their product. For the past few years whether you believe in an agenda or not there has definitely been a bias towards our rise and its all to do with money and so Tyler screams for every goal against us because its billed that way at the start of the game, the rich v the poor or whatever cliché they tag us with. For United they are followed by sycophantic hordes around the world clinging on to the only pleasure and glory their dull uneventful lives can grasp on to and the press lap it up and feed it. Tyler screaming for Fulham gives pleasure to the minority but Tyler sympathising with United plays to the majority who are feeling the same way in whatever far flung corner of the world they are watching.

We are fighting a bigger force than ourselves in battering this bias back, Liverpool receive a great press as do Chelsea after 10 successful years or so and why because they are followed all around the world and slowly as we progress we will win the battle and they will move onto something else to take the piss of.

Nah... I think Tyler's a scum fan. Around 82 mins he said we'd, referring to Utd when talking about a comeback against Sheff Wed I think it was some years ago. I'd have understood Neville saying we'd instead of United, but for Tyler it shows where his loyalties are.

Said all I need to know about Tyler when he described a misplaced Januzaj cross as "brilliant"

alanblue said:
At least the bastards broke fulham more than we fucking did against norwich

This guys posts are suspicious.

<a class="postlink" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgDbAHHCUAAu4dD.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgDbAHHCUAAu4dD.jpg</a>

Sky Blue said:
argyle said:
alanblue said:
At least the bastards broke fulham more than we fucking did against norwich

This guys posts are suspicious.

Been saying it for yonks....glad someone else noticed.

No one gets past agent Sky Blue..

so its a big bouble'0'dear for alanblue..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.