This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Pam said:
As good as Liverpool have been this is as anemic a Tarquin performance as I've seen in a good while. Absolutely clueless and gutless.

They tend to go to pieces against top teams away event he Rags beat them, Liverpool have a similar problem although I have them down for third

zandvoort blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Telling you now, Liverpool are serious contenders.

Much as I expected Arsenal to be out of it before much longer, Liverpool still have home advantage in terms if fixtures.

Imagine if Kolo had not fucked up last week!

Enjoying this but we don't want them scoring too many more.

Even United have a chance against this Arsenal showing.

But that`s Lpools weakness they will drop points against the likes of WBA

It's a bit of a weakness of ours as well, it has to be said. Though perhaps not so much recently.

Liverpool just taking the piss now. Its funny.

Liverpool's weakness is clearly left back. That Cissoko is shit

Ducado said:
Pam said:
As good as Liverpool have been this is as anemic a Tarquin performance as I've seen in a good while. Absolutely clueless and gutless.

They tend to go to pieces against top teams away event he Rags beat them, Liverpool have a similar problem although I have them down for third

I agree. I've just remembered about that timid little performance at the Swamp a couple of months back.

Interesting betting pattern. Arsenal draw has just dropped to 18/1 from 70/1.

Anyone see that Leeds goal at Yeovil......keeper kicks it out of his hands and the wind blows it back to the 18 yard box. One McCormack shot later and it's in.

Windy as fuck there.

Rodgers is a top manager. This Liverpool side aren't the finished article by any means, but playing the style of football they are, if they can finish top 4 (which they surely will) then they will have the means to attract the 4 or so top quality additions they need to be genuine contenders for the next few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.