This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Anyone know where I can watch this in the US?

adrianr said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
jimharri said:
At Stamford Bridge? I would be shocked.

A little tit bit about the chavs jim......

They have a great team of spoilers against the top teams and how twatty sets up, however, they struggle to break teams down who put 10 men behind the ball, it may not be Newcastle but they will drop a great deal more points because of a lack of truly world class forward, the ones that bail you out......

Hazard will bail them out plenty, he's exceptional this season.

Newcastle, as they did silva and nasri, will kick lumps out if him

He's a wonderful player mate, only 5 days earlier however fat man showed how away teams should play at the bridge..

adrianr said:
jimharri said:

They have a great team of spoilers against the top teams and how twatty sets up, however, they struggle to break teams down who put 10 men behind the ball, it may not be Newcastle but they will drop a great deal more points because of a lack of truly world class forward, the ones that bail you out......

Due a little time out through injury me thinks

adrianr said:

He's a wonderful player mate, only 5 days earlier however fat man showed how away teams should play at the bridge..

I know it sounds horrible, but i really hope Newcastle injure at least 1 of Chelseas XI for awhile. They so deserve it for being so lucky all season.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:

Newcastle are not a 10 men behind the ball team though, actually like the fact they have a go, that's why we tend to batter them

They will be that team today, bet your life on it

proudbear said:
adrianr said:

I know it sounds horrible, but i really hope Newcastle injure at least 1 of Chelseas XI for awhile. They so deserve it for being so lucky all season.

They really don't. Wishing injury on people is pretty fucking low.

mike channon´s windmill said:
adrianr said:

Due a little time out through injury me thinks

They need a few influential players out for a while, they've been crusing for far too long. Maybe we should poach their medical team.

BoyBlue_1985 said:

Newcastle are not a 10 men behind the ball team though, actually like the fact they have a go, that's why we tend to batter them

They will be that team today, bet your life on it

I wouldn't bet my life on Ronaldo taking a dive over the course of a season ;) I would stick a tenner on it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.