This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Hazard is immense. Took a season to adjust and now proving why the world were after him

Last year it was RVP for United. This year it easily could be Hazard for Chelsea who wins the league for them. Both were big targets of Mancini. He was helped with Sinclair and Rodwell instead of them.

Better to forget because I become so fucking angry when I think on this.:(

Sorry to say that Hazard is likely to be this season's RVP. The difference between us winning the league and not.

Deepest Blue said:
Sorry to say that Hazard is likely to be this season's RVP. The difference between us winning the league and not.

Aguero will be back, and you have Silva. Can't have them all!

GoMancini7 said:
Last year it was RVP for United. This year it easily could be Hazard for Chelsea who wins the league for them. Both were big targets of Mancini. He was helped with Sinclair and Rodwell instead of them.

Better to forget because I become so fucking angry when I think on this.:(
Posted at same time as me.
I didn't make a deal of the failure to sign our nemesis but not saying you're wrong.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
superseiyan said:
Deepest Blue said:

Aguero will be back, and you have Silva. Can't have them all!
Hardly the same player mate, are they? Jovetic is our (talented) consolation prize for missing out on Hazard but he's missed a bunch of games unlike Hazard who's played most weeks.
Well done today BTW!

Hazard & Eto'o bit of class

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/MWWnPlaWn5x" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/MWWnPlaWn5x</a>

Ozils price has plummeted today

BcgRy6nIIAA7d-x.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.