Thomas Cook coaches

Book with them two weeks ago, got itinerary yesterday but no coach number, phoned and was to of they were being e-mailed out by 6.00pm today still not received anything , has anybody else had this problem

Book with them two weeks ago, got itinerary yesterday but no coach number, phoned and was to of they were being e-mailed out by 6.00pm today still not received anything , has anybody else had this problem
Yep. Same last time though. Don't worry

Went to the semi v the rags with them, the clientele was all a bit too middle class for my liking and was singing the full version of hark now here pissed on the way back, instead of the whole coach joining in I was politely clapped at the end of my boisterous rendition

Jesus H Christmas. I couldn't think of anything worse than travelling on a dry bus or train. I remember coming back from Stoke final and dibble checking people before they got on. Me and my mate got some burger king, ate it, then stuck 6 cans of Stella underneath with loads of chips still on top. Worked a treat. I even offered one of the brainless Fuckers a chip! :-)

Football fans can't drink on a supporters bus going to or from a match but rugby fans can open a bar on the back seat and get blootered...

Football fans can't drink on a supporters bus going to or from a match but rugby fans can open a bar on the back seat and get blootered...

Football fans as a collective brought it on themselves I'm afraid. The police never had to worry about pissed rugby fans wrecking the train. It's not going to change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.