Thomas Cook Day Trip - Porto

citytill1die84 said:
frasermcfc said:
Thomas Cook day trip is on their site at £229 plus ticket. Not bad price.

How can they include tickets that's a bit of a joke somebody with no points could get 1.

think you have to have the points mate!

notts blue said:
citytill1die84 said:
frasermcfc said:

How can they include tickets that's a bit of a joke somebody with no points could get 1.

think you have to have the points mate!
Yes you do.
We always travel with TC and you do need the points.

xgorton said:
frasermcfc said:
Thomas cook are in big debt bit dodgy.

I think before you post shite like this you do some research. Thomas cook have debt yes but tell me a business which doesn't (Apart from ours!)

Thomas cook secured a massive cash injection last month in relation to there "big debt" so what is the problem. Have you never heard of ABTA?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
xgorton said:
frasermcfc said:
Thomas cook are in big debt bit dodgy.

I think before you post shite like this you do some research. Thomas cook have debt yes but tell me a business which doesn't (Apart from ours!)

Thomas cook secured a massive cash injection last month in relation to there "big debt" so what is the problem. Have you never heard of ABTA?

Would ABTA arrange flights out there? - I know they'll help you get back and your money is safe but you'd be in trouble if they went bump a few days before the game.

If they're so rock solid how come the share prices are at a five year low? Obviously a lot of people who really do know are steering clear - for now at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.