Thomas Cook

Will it work out much cheaper to get 2 flights?
Something like Manchester to Paris then onto Madrid?

I used to work for TC's back in the 80's at a time when the Dippers were winning the EC on a regular basis.
The Liverpool Lord Street branch used to organise fan trips including charter flights, hotels, coach transfer and match ticket at a set price.
Everything went well until one year the agent who were supplying the match tickets to them messed them around and the guy at Cooks decided to not tell the punters and try other sources to get tickets from instead of owning up.
Once or twice the guy thought that he'd cracked it but about 3 days before the final he finally had to start telling people the bad news.
Part or full refunds were offered but at such short notice you can imagine what he was told to do with his money and apologies.
Some of them found out where he lived and put his windows through.
I think he got off lightly on account of the fact that he had the same name as a popular Liverpool player of the time.

Just booked my flight £254 return 06-25 on the 31st from Manchester to Barcelona!!!! Any other blues on this. If we get there.if not spend a lovely weekend away.

For anybody looking to make a long trip out of this should we get there worth noting that England are in the nations league in Portugal for the week after.
Semi v Holland in Guimaraes. Already got a week booked in Portugal so should we get to the final I think I’ll be ignoring my outward flight and going straight from Madrid to Porto and starting off early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.