thomas muller?

Mancini Manus Domini said:
uncle trautmann said:
I think we will be Muller lite by the start of the season.

would be awesome to signe him that muller (r)ice in front of goal

Even if we agreed a fee with Bayern the player would still have to Mull over any offer we make.

Muller said, if he could he would stay for life there

This just came up on my i phone transfer rumour app, utter shit about 45mill and 250,000 a week, simply not good enough right now. however would be a great buy for us, can play wide or as a frontman and was fantastic at the world cup, and we may have asked for a chance to sign him as part of the boateng transfer. Could be a good fit if tevez, bellamy, ade and santa fuck off. Would prefer Aguero of course but this lad is young, driven, european and a top class talent if he forgets about last season. Bring him in if possibly i would say

uncle trautmann said:

would be awesome to signe him that muller (r)ice in front of goal

Even if we agreed a fee with Bayern the player would still have to Mull over any offer we make.
Get yer coat.

Very strange. I posted a thread a couple of weeks back on this forum saying how much I rated muller, and was surprised no one had been linked with him.

Slow news day maybe, and press/media hunting for a fresh bit of gossip trawl through a forum and pick a thread maybe.

Or maybe I'm in the know, but don't know about it myself.

Muller is a top class player, but £45m is too much, by a good £10-20m. Also, £250,000 for a 21 year old is utter rubbish, as they would have to increase his wage over time and it would inflate to an unsustainable amount.

Great player, shit article.

Maybe this signing would work out well for Dzeko's goal scoring AND diet. I've heard he's crying out for a Muller (fruit) corner.

TAXI FOR STUUUUUU!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.