thomas muller

NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jollylescott said:
thanks for that the only reason that I asked is that Muller scored 7 goals in the Bundesliga last season and if we have the chance to snare an established champion like Cavani (23 goals in Serie A) there is no way that I want to jeopardise that.

Im sorry what is Cavani a Champion in???

Uruguay won South Americas.

Aguero won nothing yet excelled here. Same as Cavani would.

Muller is not a player that enhances us and is money wasted imo. Why go for Muller over Lavezzi? If he can't get into Bayern why would we have him? If we need a CAM why not go for Sneijder, they want DeJong so why not swap + cash and have a master of set plays aswell as a world class talent?

Muller isn't a buy I believe we should be interested in. If Bayern want Dzeko, that's fine, pay the money or do a deal for Schweinsteiger or Ribery. Otherwise let's sell to Juventus whom are our chief rivals for Cavani.

Im not going to bother listing Mullers acheivements. The fact that he is younger than Sneijder who wants more money than any other player and looks half the player he was 2 seasons ago.
Lavezzi has gone to PSG, Well almost done.
I also dont think Lavezzi or Cavani fit into are possesion based pressure as they use the pace they have on counter attacking and i feel they would struggle in the prem.
Also if Mancini decides he is for us or any other player he is right and i dont care what anyone else thinks

Oh and Aguero had won a fair amount before he come to us

FantasyIreland said:
blutomato42 said:
No way he's leaving Bayern.

Do you have any more concrete info.....?? and,as thats the case,is it best we lock this thread?

No, I'm just sure he won't leave Bayern. I'm going to look stupid if he does though.

Really don't see what the fuss is about with Muller. Yeah he looks ok.
Nothing special.
Very very average for me
He's scored goals in huge games granted.
For me he wouldn't bring anything that we haven't already got<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:37 pm --<br /><br />Really don't see what the fuss is about with Muller. Yeah he looks ok.
Nothing special.
Very very average for me
He's scored goals in huge games granted.
For me he wouldn't bring anything that we haven't already got

Train said:
I would cream myself if this were true. I don't care if he played bad, he is just such an intelligent, composed player and you don't lose that. Class is permanent in this case.

Thing that worries me is if we do sell Dzeko to Bayern means he will bag a hat trick against in CL at some point.. Its a given.

blutomato42 said:
FantasyIreland said:
blutomato42 said:
No way he's leaving Bayern.

Do you have any more concrete info.....?? and,as thats the case,is it best we lock this thread?

No, I'm just sure he won't leave Bayern. I'm going to look stupid if he does though.
Real chance of you looking stupid then I'm afraid mate.

Do you really believe that Bayern would give away a player that
- is homegrown and stands for FC Bayern more than any of the other players
- certainly is the best known 22-year-old football player in the world and is used by the club heavily for advertising especially in the Asian market
- has made 187 matches in the first three years of his career !!! in Bundesliga, German Cup, Champions League and for the German national teams (there is two U21 matches in) with 60 goals and 72 assists in 14306 minutes - that is a goal or assist every 108 minutes - and believe me, that is in spite of Robben and Ribery and certainly not because of them. There is reasons why Robben is called egoistic...
- he is 22, has 33 CL appearances, 28 caps for Germany
- is off special value even if he does not create or shoot, he virtually f*** every zonal defense and like this opens spaces for shots from second row or gets defenders of Gomez feet or tracks them away from Robben or Ribery with his movements.
- is the absolute team player that works for the defense more than most of the other offensive players. He is the best player in Europe without the ball.
- a versatile player that can play every offensive postion in the midfield and either the forward positions, never missed time injured or sick for more than a week since childhood...
- is exactly the player for that Tuesday nights at Stoke and not for that shooting galas when everybody is in a good mood. He has balls. And he shoots the big ones.
----------------------------
This year he has made until now 63 matches with 14 goals and 29 assists in 4600 minutes - that is a goal or an assist every 107 minutes. If he had a problem this year it has been a shooting crisis he had during half of the season - without it he probably would have between 20 to 25 goals.

Nerlinger already told that it is "rubbish" and that they will not let Müller go. There is always two in it - he has a contract until 2015. They really do not need any money... (What Müller might want is something else - he was thinking loud). That plan the Sun told of would only make everybody laugh... ;)

Maldeika said:
Do you really believe that Bayern would give away a player that
- is homegrown and stands for FC Bayern more than any of the other players
- certainly is the best known 22-year-old football player in the world and is used by the club heavily for advertising especially in the Asian market
- has made 187 matches in the first three years of his career !!! in Bundesliga, German Cup, Champions League and for the German national teams (there is two U21 matches in) with 60 goals and 72 assists in 14306 minutes - that is a goal or assist every 108 minutes - and believe me, that is in spite of Robben and Ribery and certainly not because of them. There is reasons why Robben is called egoistic...
- he is 22, has 33 CL appearances, 28 caps for Germany
- is off special value even if he does not create or shoot, he virtually f*** every zonal defense and like this opens spaces for shots from second row or gets defenders of Gomez feet or tracks them away from Robben or Ribery with his movements.
- is the absolute team player that works for the defense more than most of the other offensive players. He is the best player in Europe without the ball.
- a versatile player that can play every offensive postion in the midfield and either the forward positions, never missed time injured or sick for more than a week since childhood...
- is exactly the player for that Tuesday nights at Stoke and not for that shooting galas when everybody is in a good mood. He has balls. And he shoots the big ones.
----------------------------
This year he has made until now 63 matches with 14 goals and 29 assists in 4600 minutes - that is a goal or an assist every 107 minutes. If he had a problem this year it has been a shooting crisis he had during half of the season - without it he probably would have between 20 to 25 goals.

Nerlinger already told that it is "rubbish" and that they will not let Müller go. There is always two in it - he has a contract until 2015. They really do not need any money... (What Müller might want is something else - he was thinking loud). That plan the Sun told of would only make everybody laugh... ;)

I take it you are from Bayern and you are using some type of perverse reverse psychology to try and convince us that we are on a winner with him? Sorry doesn't wash with me and you are not getting Edin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.