Thomson premium seats

Not sure how much the upgrade is but we did the Thomson Barbados flight for a cruise in April. The Dreamliner was excellent and we had plenty of legroom in cattle class... Entertainment system was ace and the food great also

Yeah of its the dreamliner you don't really need to upgrade mate. Plenty of room

Think they charge a couple hundred pp e/w. Flown on the Dreamliner and its a great aircraft.

Maybe worth the upgrade on the return leg if you fancy a better chance of some kip?

Im flying to Barbados in November and wondered if anyone knew how much it is to upgrade?

I flew to Barbados once and my seat was a catering sized coffee tin in the galley and i slept most of the way. First class on the way back though where i developed severe rsi playing the video games.

We have upgraded on Thomas Cook's version. Overnight flights to Goa in January ... better than cattle class and well worth it ... I plan to get most of it back in the free onboard drinks ...

Can concur Thomas Cook premium economy definitely worth it - did it earlier this year to/from JFK

Went to Mexico in April with Thompsons, paid £300 each for the premium seats. Well worth it on a long flight.

We have upgraded on Thomas Cook's version. Overnight flights to Goa in January ... better than cattle class and well worth it ... I plan to get most of it back in the free onboard drinks ...
You'll be lucky every Thomas cook flight I've been on long haul, the staff can't be arsed to answer the call buttons I'd say I managed a drink an hour from them, only interested in serving during the normal food n drink runs. Same on all 7 flights to and from Mexico I've been on. There also doesn't seem to be much of alternative to get there direct other than them either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.