Those Argie fans in that shopping mall

Superb................ that IS football. Those that don't get the beautiful game ( and there are some ) just don't understand how something like football can generate that kind of passion and spontaneity amongst a group of people who have nothing in common except football.

I found that clip in the food court of the shopping mall joyous and moving - I had tears in my eyes because I actually get it because thats the feeling City give me ( sadly cannot say anything like the same for England )

If we are going to do it to honour our Argentinian contingent it has to be in the native tongue - it flows so well and is mega catchy - Spanish speaking blumooners get typing - I am off for another listen

We could never pull something like this off because we'd ruin it by singing too fast. It's such an awesome chant though.

the song is about their enemies being humiliated imo ,the song should be about the 6-1.

song writers get writing

if people get the words simple and right it could well take off,and would grate on their (rags)fucking nerves forever,just the tune being whistled would wind them up ,it woul;d be fucking brilliant

ancoats said:
fucking loving it

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWYUcbNNd3Q[/video]
Ok, I'm going to be honest here... I just watched this 6 times on loop! I almost know the words off by heart now... I'm pretty much an Argentine national. Love it!

Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
We've got Zaba and Aguero
We've got Demichelis too
We are Champions of England
We are City through and through
Along the lines of what I was thinking:

We've got Martin Demichelis
We've got Kun Aguero too
We've got Pablo Zabaleta
City's Argies are coming after you

fy6blue said:
Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
We've got Zaba and Aguero
We've got Demichelis too
We are Champions of England
We are City through and through
Along the lines of what I was thinking:

We've got Martin Demichelis
We've got Kun Aguero too
We've got Pablo Zabaleta
City's Argies are coming after you
Or
Argentinians who play in City Blue
for last line?

was in a pub full of argentians for the final on sunday. got there 'early' to get food at 5 and walked into a packed beer garden with loads of them chanting this over and over. it was honestly a better atmosphere than a lot of games i've been too! would love to see us adopt this in some form. bad moon is obviously easily interchangeable with blue moon... and a zabba/sergio reference would be a top. pity i'm shit at writing lyrics.

bluethrunthru said:
Superb................ that IS football. Those that don't get the beautiful game ( and there are some ) just don't understand how something like football can generate that kind of passion and spontaneity amongst a group of people who have nothing in common except football.

I found that clip in the food court of the shopping mall joyous and moving - I had tears in my eyes because I actually get it because thats the feeling City give me ( sadly cannot say anything like the same for England )

If we are going to do it to honour our Argentinian contingent it has to be in the native tongue - it flows so well and is mega catchy - Spanish speaking blumooners get typing - I am off for another listen

spot matey

I actually get it too the mrs said what is that all about and I said its passion in the team and the fans are together just like us city fans we love a party and sing song its our religion like going to church on sunday to sing out loud and be proud of we believe in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.