those going in the car to london

Northwick Park Hospital. Right next to the tube station which is 3 stops from Wembley. Its in Harrow where most blues are going pre-game. Parking was less than £10 for about 15 hours when i chacked, and it looks secure.

There's a massive safe multi storey at Harrow on Hill tube as mentioned.
Anyone thinking of parking at Watford bear in mind the tube station is a good 20 min walk from the pubs and City Centre.
Other stops on the line with big car parks nearby are Northwood and Pinner (huge Sainsburys next door)

Yeah, we've gone for the Wembley parking as well.

Not too bothered about after the game but I can't actually see it being that difficult to get away anyway.

You can try <a class="postlink" href="http://www.parkatmyhouse.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.parkatmyhouse.com</a>

I managed to get on someones drive for £15, literally only a five minute walk from the stadium and on the west side of wembley.

everton fan here in peace

we always drive down m1 to stanmore and the tube has sat and sunday parking for a quid then hop on tube past wembley for a few beers in kilburn and back up to wembley

as easy as they come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.