Those scumbags who tormented that family

Matty said:
mrcunny said:
BUT surely there must of been a better way out of the problem than to kill yourself and your child..
There is, kill the scrote. I'm not advocating murder however, if you've become so mentally deranged as to think killing yourself and your daughter is the only way out then surely killing the little fucker must also cross your mind? Kill him, use the years of abuse as "mitigating circumstances" and you'll be out within 10 years.

I think she became so scared of him that she lost the will to fight him , and instead thought it was safer to just kill herself and her daughter.

Its horrible that someone can be drove to that.

Locking them up for a few months with their Playstations, pool tables and no end of other creature comforts is certainly not the answer. These sub-human scum should be put through the same level of torment as their unfortunate victims. The length of time should be twice that they put the victims to. Victim's Five years of living hell = Ten years of enforced Hell for scrote.

there are about 10 - 15 kids who hang about outside our house. i went out and told them to f**k off, im not living in fear for nobody. they hang at the other end of the street now.

It just gets fcukin' worse. It is unbelievable that these vermin are crying to the police and pleading for protection - and getting it!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/6244904/Police-guard-for-family-who-made-life-hell-for-Fiona-Pilkington.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ngton.html</a>

Some "yoots" were terrorizing a retired bloke over here a couple of years ago, not far from where I live. He'd had enough of them, so he walks out with a rifle, they leg it, and he pops one of them in the back half-way down his drive.

Lad died.

DA refused to prosecute as he knew nailed-on no fecking jury in the county would find him guilty of anything. Love it.

You take your life in your hands here doing shit like that, ESPECIALLY at night. You go onto someone's property after dark, you must have a death wish.

We have a few "yoots" in my neighbourhood, and they started acting-up about six months ago. Three of my neighbours (a retired Marine, a retired 82nd Airborne Trooper, and a retired 101st Airborne Trooper) grabbed them one night as they were on the corner opposite my house, and took them at gunpoint (lol) into the woods that border my house and had a quiet word. The final straw you see, was when these brave lads gave a woman serious grief one night, right at her front door (she wouldn't open the door), just after her husband left for work (he works nights at the SAS Institute in Cary, they def. knew he'd just left) at 11pm. The retired Marine drove up at just the right moment to his house (he was on-call, he works for AT & T as a tech, which is why he was out late, coming home), and chased them off. It was game-on then, and so he and a couple of other blokes (above) decided action was required.

No further problems. Haven't even seen them around. I love it. Love my neighbours.

Good story BB, the end justifies the means.

We are soft as shit over here ,though mate, infested with too many liberal, limp-wristed do-gooders without a scrap of moral fibre, which allows feral scum to run amok and terrorize the weak and vulnerable.

get a nbc suit cover your body in clingfilm and shoot the cunts from a distance. Make sure you have not had a motive or any aggro with them a few month before. Sorted.

The problem in relying on the police/council to sort out a problem like this , in many circumstances , is pointless . They're not interested .
Where as , if you front these scumbags head on , and turn the tables on these fucking pond life ( in my experience ) it's you who ends up being nicked on assualt charges . It does put an end to it though ( in my experience ) .
Can you imagine walking bullying scum into the woods over here pointing a rifle at them . Fuck me , it would be you looking at jail time .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.