Those shorts...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bought a pair of the hooped socks last night. They are a gem of textile engineering. They have even put an R and an L on the foot. Name yer player who insisted on having this little aid memoire! Is it a way of getting Carlos to speak English?

Was there last season and season before too!

NinoK said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bought a pair of the hooped socks last night. They are a gem of textile engineering. They have even put an R and an L on the foot. Name yer player who insisted on having this little aid memoire! Is it a way of getting Carlos to speak English?
how will that work on crocky and ade though?

seeing as they have two left feet.

Buy two left socks?

You don't really notice the kit - including blue shorts and silly collars - when the players are actually playing. Looks a bit strange when they pose for photos, etc, but whatever. I'm happy with rainbow tutus if they pull off performances like last night regularly.

AAAACyhi0YEAAAAAAAo4yg.jpg

I think the whole kit really comes together well with those hooped socks. The finished look is pretty smart.

And it's a bit different to the 2 seasons past white short.

I'm sure they will go white shorts/blue socks next season and we'll fall in love all over again.

0,,12306~9893492,00.jpg

0,,12306~9893489,00.jpg

0,,12306~9893498,00.jpg

0,,12306~9893494,00.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.