those watching on tv last night

Goats left knee

was in the house.just kinda thought "yes!" when silva stroked home the 1st. 5-10 years ago i am sure i would have roared it. I dont care any less for city,not one bit,i am sure of that. Could it be cos i now have 2 young kids now,they are maybe more important to me (in a way) was it just cos it was a relatively unknown team?

Well, i think a big part now is that we actually expect to score goals, so it's not a major shock when one goes in.

I still celebrated like a mad man. There is always that horrible feeling that we are going to fuck up this whole situation we are lucky enough to find ourselves in, so its always a relief when we score.

yeah its funny.used to have drinks before the match hoping that today city would put out a good display for us.now we can trudge along to the matches almost with the confidence of a barca fan on the way to camp nou

Goats left knee said:
was in the house.just kinda thought "yes!" when silva stroked home the 1st. 5-10 years ago i am sure i would have roared it. I dont care any less for city,not one bit,i am sure of that. Could it be cos i now have 2 young kids now,they are maybe more important to me (in a way) was it just cos it was a relatively unknown team?
its your kids mate, city are nothing in the big shake of life, its the right way to be.

oh i have. Never miss a match be it radio.online.tv or match itself. Nipped out of my wifes sisters wedding mass so get to the boozer to watch city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.