Those Words You Should Have Said....

"no"

If I'd just said that one word when I really wanted to a whole four years of my life would be different.

MCFC BOB said:
"So let me get this straight - you pretended you were seriously injured in hospital so that you could see if your ex-boyfriend still had feelings for you, despite the fact that me and you were together at the time. D'you know what, fuck this, I'm out."

That would have saved me two years of time with who is now my ex-girlfriend and I'd have given myself a chance with a girl I've known and had feelings for since 2008. Life choices, eh?

You never fail to amuse me Harry.

I still don't understand why "go on then, try two fingers" was ever uttered from my mouth.

One was good, two was not.

No vicar,i will not! She might seem alright now,but in a year,after i divorce the cheating whore,she balloons to a size 20+,and ends up having to waddle like a goose to get her arse to follow her when she walks!

Would of saved me a lot of money that!

Gaylord du Bois said:
I'm not really a welder.

I almost refered to that joke (assuming it the one I'm thinking of) the other day but didn't think the people who were there would have a clue what I was on about.

So I just said shagerarder and wankers off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.