Thought i was World Class... Got beaten by a fatty.

fatbloke said:
sjk2008 - I suggest you read through the thread pal, there isn't a single post critising Sheikhmansour or anyone else. In fact I think I praised him for sticking it out when he was 3-0 down before half-time. His tactics were debatable but I'm going to mention tactics in a thread he created saying he was "world class", it's just banter. If you want to call me a sore loser, then please do explain the praise of Bowers who also beat me? I don't mind getting beaten by anyone, that's part of the fun but both of those played in the spirit of the game and it was enjoyable even though I did lose.

As for playing you, your tactics (3-3-4) were desperate and embarrassing. Constant cynical fouls, passing the ball back to your goalkeeper every second pass and the "x" and square buttons on your pad must be f*cked. I think anyone who plays Fifa will agree it's people like you who ruin the online side of the game.

Played in the spirit of the game? It's a computer game! I played 3-5-2 which you call desperate and embarassing whereas Bowers called it a bit defensive. A couple of fairly convincing wins over you and you start giving out an online lecture on how to play in the correct manner? Give over pal.

I never got one red card which suggests there weren't constant cynical fouls, Im sure I had more possession in all games, certainly more shots and as for passing the ball back to my keeper, that's rich coming from the one who likes to keep the ball with his back 5 for the majority of the game before hoofing it to either one of your wingers with your predictable style of play.

Go ahead and continue this drivel your coming out with, it's opinions at the end of the day, but my opinion is that after playing over 1000 games and still not being all that good and a couple of easy defeats making you react like you did just gives me the impression that you are the desperate and embarassing one who takes the game FAR too seriously.

fatbloke said:
sjk2008 - I suggest you read through the thread pal, there isn't a single post critising Sheikhmansour or anyone else. In fact I think I praised him for sticking it out when he was 3-0 down before half-time. His tactics were debatable but I'm going to mention tactics in a thread he created saying he was "world class", it's just banter. If you want to call me a sore loser, then please do explain the praise of Bowers who also beat me? I don't mind getting beaten by anyone, that's part of the fun but both of those played in the spirit of the game and it was enjoyable even though I did lose.

As for playing you, your tactics (3-3-4) were desperate and embarrassing. Constant cynical fouls, passing the ball back to your goalkeeper every second pass and the "x" and square buttons on your pad must be f*cked. I think anyone who plays Fifa will agree it's people like you who ruin the online side of the game.

[bigimg]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/78/155733289_44299089e6.jpg[/bigimg]

Re: calling any WORLD CLASS fifa 11 ps3 players...

DannyBoy2890 said:
I'll play you, my ps3 username is MCFC-DannyBoy

I'll give you a beating for sure.

also if you want another couple of beatings, i would add citypie and alexbowers. (both off here) These 2 are by the far the best players i have ever played on fifa!
you havent played me in a 1 on 1 u fag.......<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 pm --<br /><br />just to let people know i am phenomenal on fifa and would like to take all of you fakers to school if you can handle a whooping...
Dannyboy, u were lucky it ended a draw btw!!!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.