THRA Derby/Istanbul issue

Just to clarify, this is a digital ezine that I will email to you so please include your email address. It consists of 56 A4 pages. However, it isn't online or printed, but of course, you can print it at home!
If you've got any other queries or if haven't got PayPal, please email me at noel_bayley@yahoo.co.uk and we'll sort out an alternative method of payment.
Thanks to everyone who's already messaged me.

having a ruck with dave wallace, fanzine wars are back ;-)
Can anyone remember the names of the other fanzines from that era. I can remember Chips and Gravy definitely but there was another one, was very decent but don't think it was out long.

Can anyone remember the names of the other fanzines from that era. I can remember Chips and Gravy definitely but there was another one, was very decent but don't think it was out long.

Blue Print?
Main Stand View?

Not sure if I’ve just made them up.

Blue Print?
Main Stand View?

Not sure if I’ve just made them up.
Think Blueprint was bit before. Was it sold fron that unofficial City shop on the corner opposite the main city store,?. Was City til I Cry I was trying to remember. from the late 90s, had some good writers. Dont remember Main Stand View tbh though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.