Thread Moved To Womens Football Forum

I genuinely believe, now that England have a top-quality coach, rather a third-rate imposter, who was only appointed, due to the club he played for, they can win the Euros.

There is so much talent in that group that there is no reason that they can’t go all the way.
City should take notice of how an experienced coach gets the beat out of a squad brimming with talent.

Really looking forward to this.

don't normally watch womens footy but after the game v chelsea it was advertised on sky, leicester v arsenal so thought i'd have a look what all the fuss is about after all the hype surrounding it regarding eaqual pay etc and fuck me it's 2-4 at the moment but the football is shite and from what i can see only one stand is open and that's only one third full at most, now surely a championship team can't afford to carry on subsidising this if they want paying as professionals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.