Threads Bluemoon should ban

block128 said:
Threads come, threads go.
I don't think any should be banned. 
If you don't like a thread then don't read/comment comment on it. 

You are never going to please everyone. This could end up being longer than the longest thread thread !

As long time curtain twitcher on here, I've got to admit there have been some truly pointless and attention seeking threads on here. 

On the flip side there are plenty of gems that have had me pissing my sides, or  provoked thought and further reading on something I knew little or nothing about. 

I'll take the bad with the good though. Yin-yang if you like. It keeps a healthy balance.

Oh, and it's a muffin by the way. (dusty oven bottom variety) 
I think threads by people with less than 50 posts in a 3 year span,should be put up against a wall......and........BANG
(where the fuk ye been)

Anything about religion, they just go around in circles with the same arguments with some seriously strange individuals.

Any where the op is offended by proxy.

Any by Johnsonontheleft.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=275578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=275578</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.