Three In Midfield

When everyone is fit and well i still maintain this would be our best and strongest lineup

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandihno
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Sergio

Allows us to be super solid when defending and also allows yaya to push on when we are attacking without leaving us wide open to a counter attack as fernando and Fernandinho can sit and protect the back four while yaya, jovetic, silva, sergio can terrorise the opposition defence

richards30 said:
When everyone is fit and well i still maintain this would be our best and strongest lineup

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandihno
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Sergio

Allows us to be super solid when defending and also allows yaya to push on when we are attacking without leaving us wide open to a counter attack as fernando and Fernandinho can sit and protect the back four while yaya, jovetic, silva, sergio can terrorise the opposition defence

Eden deserve his spot ahead of jovetic, it also counteracts agueros true ability of coming short and driving at defenders, jovetic plays in that hole, however, gets in the way when starting there with kun, ideally it's

...................hart....................
Zab.....komp......mango....AK
........... ando...dinho.............
.....................yaya.../..............
.......Milner.................silva....
.....................kun...................

Playing 4-4-2 with silva and Nasri as our two "wide men" is completely different from playing 4-4-2 with Milner and Navas as our wide men. Some will look at it as 5 in midfield yesterday but silva gives the same defensive work as playing with a natural striker.

I like the options we have available to us, we can change many formations and players without much difficulty. Although I wouldn't be to happy to see us return to 3 at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.