Three Takes On Carlos' Contrition

Just imagine the rags in 2 years time. Cleverly will be the new Scholes, Jones would take over the world and Welbeck would put Messi to shame. Merson is spot on like all of his previous predictions.

Cant assess Nicholas as I couldnt understand a fuckin word he said :)

Merson was doing really well (forming full sentences even) until he turned into Mystic Meg and said if we dont win it this year we'll never win it.

He then suggested the other clubs 'will get better next year' again a Mystic Meg prediction of immeasurable proportions.

He then launched himself into the hole he'd just created by including Liverpool in that same train of though. Liverpool who are 24 , yes that's TWENTY FOUR, points behind us. Yes Paul we're absolutely shitting ourselves about Liverpool.

No idea who the other guy is, but he's clearly very upset about things that dont concern him. Poor ****.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stoned Rose said:
He then launched himself into the hole he'd just created by including Liverpool in that same train of though. Liverpool who are 24 , yes that's TWENTY FOUR, points behind us. Yes Paul we're absolutely shitting ourselves about Liverpool.

I can't sleep at night worrying about Liverpool's title assault next season.
i'm more worried they're going to leapfrog us this season

His wages went from £100,000 to £200,000 then ended at £250,000 within a 6 second period !! Good to see they know what they are on about !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.