Three Takes On Carlos' Contrition

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stoned Rose said:
He then launched himself into the hole he'd just created by including Liverpool in that same train of though. Liverpool who are 24 , yes that's TWENTY FOUR, points behind us. Yes Paul we're absolutely shitting ourselves about Liverpool.

I can't sleep at night worrying about Liverpool's title assault next season.

Thats because next year is their year... we dont stand a chance, lets hope we qualify for CL and have a good run in the cups... I am fairly sure the bookies are paying out on Liverpool's 2012/2013 title

Charlie Nicholas got it bang on for me there and Le Tissier and McInally didn't say anything I disagreed with either.

Merson confirmed for about the 118th time that he's a total knobsock.

So, by Merson's logic, if City don't win it this year, we NEVER (his words) will.. because everyone else will strengthen (by 15 to 25 points) and we'll go backwards?

But surely the same thing will happen anyway, even if we do win the league? So either way Blues, make the most of this season, coz the genius that is Paul Merson has spoken, and we'll never do it again.

That man's illogical hatred of City actually makes him sound thicker than he is, if that's possible. What a fucking FOOL, that he makes a living commenting on the game is an absolute insult. Just glad I don't pay a Sky subscription.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.