Thursday night - your team needs YOU!

The atmosphere in the Europa games has been brilliant...miss it at your peril. It will be one of those nights you look back on and tell your grandkids about...trust me this will be a memorable night.

As for those who think we are better off losing...fuck off and hope you choke on yer guiness in Dublin!

BillyMC said:
The atmosphere in the Europa games has been brilliant...miss it at your peril. It will be one of those nights you look back on and tell your grandkids about...trust me this will be a memorable night.

As for those who think we are better off losing...fuck off and hope you choke on yer guiness in Dublin!

My thoughts entirely!

was kinda hoping they would reduce the prices, been a little expensive recently with all the home games.

Also I have no kids, so no benefit there.

£15per ticket and I'm in!

This could be one of those "I was there games" if we actually pull this one out of the hat. Wouldn't want to have missed it if that happens. Could be a shite 18,000 crowd like the Huddersfield 1987 game and look what happened then. I've yet to meet a blue of my age who admits to not being there that day even though I knew a few that didn't go but claim they did. The shame, eh?

Unless you've good reason not to go, get your arse down there and get behind the lads. COME ON CITY!

The clubs dropped a bollock asking £22.50 a ticket for a midweek game with early kick off too meaning people would have to take time off work to get to it and for that reason i can see it being half full at best and with us not knowing if Mancini is going to field a weak side with Chelsea being a few days later which is a huge game.

Gutted im going to miss this one

the early kick off has done me in, i dont finish work til 6.30 and cant get finished any earlier

anyone else got this problem?, I would of thought that kick off time will be preventing a few people from going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.