Ticker Tape reception again at a 2010/11 game.

Sounds good to me, can imagine it would be greatly enhanced by smoke (dry ice) and spot lights arcing through the ticker tape with the rest of the stadium lights out. Go for it, why not.

Any thoughts for welcoming Blackpool back to Prem. and they are Lancs team.
Or shall I go away !

citygirl77 said:
Or shall I go away !

Just give them a beating!!!!!! haha, bang in a few goals against them!

I know the idea has been floating around but not sure how many people are actually going to do it but thousands of blues with no tickets making the short trip to Blackpool to turn it blue for the day and watch city in one of the pubs and then celebrate victory on the beach :D

danny123 said:
citygirl77 said:
Or shall I go away !

Just give them a beating!!!!!! haha, bang in a few goals against them!

I know the idea has been floating around but not sure how many people are actually going to do it but thousands of blues with no tickets making the short trip to Blackpool to turn it blue for the day and watch city in one of the pubs and then celebrate victory on the beach :D

Of course the beating would come after the t/tape.

It doe's involve H&S, the police

FFS this fucking country.

It's a bit of paper FFS.

I think considering the shortness of time before the derby, it looked "ok", that's not meant to sound horrible, it was a great effort but to get it looking good (i.e Argentina 78) it needs to be multiplied 10 times the amount that was used at the derby.

As for the importantness of the game, only a Europa League semi and a derby would fit the bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.