Ticket Exchange payment

To be honest the whole schemes a bit of a joke put mine up for Liverpool as I was on holiday, had no confirmation it as sold only know as I asked the lad next to me at the next game. I rang up last week to be told they had a backlog as its all a manual process and it would be end of Feb before I get the payment.

Still waiting for payment from the Palace game. But if a joke really to haveto wait that long - 52 days and still counting

I think it’s a great system. To get 1/19 back even if you only put the ticket on sale a few days before the game, is a good service. No charge or fee!!!
I’ve used it 3 times & each time the ticket sold overnight. Refund takes 45 days but so what. If you don’t like it, don’t use it & sell the ticket yourself!!

Last season you weren't paid at all. You got a discount on season ticket renewal, that assumes that you do renew.

The club allow you to buy your season tickets with 10 monthly payments, I can't understand the complaints.

Still waiting for payment from the Palace game. But if a joke really to haveto wait that long - 52 days and still counting
They might get two months of interest out of you at this rate

Does anyone seriously believe they do it for around 0.5p interest? It's been explained it's a manual process and it's a fee free service so maybe we should appreciate what we have...

Good service and it offers a lot of protection when reselling tickets than other means and to use it 6 times of 19 is very handy. Offers something to those who only want the odd ticket in a good area of the stadium. I did like the credit for the following seasons ticket as it took a 1/3 off before the payments started!

I like it because particularly over the busy Christmas period I usually go away so can sell it on. Deducting it from next seasons ticket was fine but getting the money is okay too. Not sure why it is restricted to six games but it's better than none. At least fellow Blue's get a chance to see a game so everyone's happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.