Ticket Exchange

CRYSTAL PALACE AT HOME - 22nd DEC
TICKET HELP.

Hopefully that will have got someones attention. ha!

On 22nd Dec we play Palace at home. I don't have a season ticket. I pick and chose my games depending on my finances and my availability. Tend to go to all cup games and returned Prem Legaue tickets in SS.

Last year we beat them 5-0. I got a ticket in the South Stand Level 3 - BLOCK 313. It was the tickets they sent back. Those seats are usually cheaper, about £30.

I was just wondering if anyone knows when these tickets tend to go on sale, if at all for this game?
I bought Bournemouth ones recently for £30 in 313. That game is the 1st of Dec and there returned tickets came available about 2 months before the game.

I check daily but still no cheap tickets in 313. Now I could buy one now for close to £50 but if I play the waiting game I could save £20 here which is a lot to me.

So if anyone knows how well Palace are selling their tickets and if they will be available to us soon, id appreciate any help.

My plan paid off. The cheaper tickets in level 3 SS finally came on sale on Saturday. £35. Happy days!

By way of an update still waiting on my Fulham refund
Two emails to City both headed complaint produced no response whatsoever.
Finally however did get through to supporter services to be told my name is on the list for the next batch of refunds, seemingly they can't or most likely won't issue individual refunds. So I'm on the list however they can't tell me when that list will be dealt with or even how much of a refund I'm getting.
No apologies, no actual confirmation of when I'm getting a refund and day 70 is almost upon us!
They can stick the ticket exchange in future they want supporters to do it all through the official channels and then treat you with contempt when you do.

Has anyone any idea how you get on this.have the city app on my phone looked under tickets carnt find it anywhere ?

Has anyone any idea how you get on this.have the city app on my phone looked under tickets carnt find it the anywhere ?
on the mobile site you log in, click profile in top right corner them scroll down about half way it will say ticket exchange click here and you can then choose your game, only the next two are available to sell.

on the mobile site you log in, click profile in top right corner them scroll down about half way it will say ticket exchange click here and you can then choose your game, only the next two are available to sell.
Right ta hadnt noticed the sell next to terms and conditions.
Still carnt find how to buy tho is this because im a season ticket holder already ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.