Ticket for Norwich needed (all requests in here please)

Trying to get my lad to his first away game, rang TO this morning who said should go to 3000 (which we have) to find it sold out this afternoon.

If anyone has 1 adult and 1 junior going I'd appreciate a pm? Can but hope.

THINK SORTED NOW.

i need just one adult ticket please for the norwich away game..i live in london but will pay to anyones bank a/c by transfer and then send me ticket
i stupidly will trust you as long as i get to talk on phone...
very genuine post me a reply and i'll exchange telephone numbers

mark

Hi,

I have two adult and one under 16 ticket available for the Norwich game as daughter is in a show that has just been moved to the 14th so she cannot go. I will still be going so happy to exchange tickets on the day, or if travelling up on the train anytime after Ipswich.

broker100 said:
i need just one adult ticket please for the norwich away game..i live in london but will pay to anyones bank a/c by transfer and then send me ticket
i stupidly will trust you as long as i get to talk on phone...
very genuine post me a reply and i'll exchange telephone numbers

mark

Hi Mark I have sent you a PM

Hy
Tom from germany here.
Booked the trip to Norwich as my 6th or 7th Citygame this season, will take 2 mates with me. I was not aware of the ticket situation and only got a hand on one.
So, every ticket up to two would help me out....

Thank in advance!

Mate struggling for shift sway so have one ticket sat with us for sale at face value £45 - also one space in 7 seater going from Warrington/Knutsford 6am ish.

PM me if interested in either.

Edit both now gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.