Ticket Moaners!!!

Blue_Rossy

my son is 8 and ive just asked how much for my son they said £95!! But thats in the family stand. At the end of the day the club is a business, the owners might be rich but they aint going to give us ultra cheap tickets just coz they are rich. Its a business and has books to balance, i think the prices are fine compared to other clubs in the prem, and IF we make it in the top four, our prices will be the cheapest with the possibility of champs league footy aswell. What more do you guys want!!!

We want to be with the big boys but it will come with a slight increase in ticket prices. Look at how the rags get felt over there tickets, think they would love our ticket prices!!!!

Im an average joe 9-5 job with mortgage and car etc etc, but im happy to pay the money because its STILL a bargain to watch my beloved blues, and to see the big playerswe have and might get in the summer. Again look at the so called big four prices. The increase aint up in the 1000's its an extra 20-30 quid maybe?

If you have read any of the other thread at all you'd realise that people are more pissed off about making the NS's move than the price increase.

Blue_Rossy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
If you have read any of the other thread at all you'd realise that people are more pissed off about making the NS's move than the price increase.

i have read and most moan over % increase hence why im posting the above!

6% incease is negligible. it's the £100 plus 6% it'll cost the NS's to move to East/Colin Bell because the SS is full.

Blue_Rossy said:
my son is 8 and ive just asked how much for my son they said £95!! But thats in the family stand. At the end of the day the club is a business, the owners might be rich but they aint going to give us ultra cheap tickets just coz they are rich. Its a business and has books to balance, i think the prices are fine compared to other clubs in the prem, and IF we make it in the top four, our prices will be the cheapest with the possibility of champs league footy aswell. What more do you guys want!!!

We want to be with the big boys but it will come with a slight increase in ticket prices. Look at how the rags get felt over there tickets, think they would love our ticket prices!!!!

Im an average joe 9-5 job with mortgage and car etc etc, but im happy to pay the money because its STILL a bargain to watch my beloved blues, and to see the big playerswe have and might get in the summer. Again look at the so called big four prices. The increase aint up in the 1000's its an extra 20-30 quid maybe?

The people who are moaning are the people who were season ticket holders in the Platt Lane and have been in the North stanD since CoMS opened. They are now being asked to pay 35% more than last year and move to a part of the ground that they dont want.

All the best seats in other parts of the stadium have been taken so despite my being a season ticket holder for many years I am now faced with sitting in the dregs of a seat that others didnt want so that a load of kids can have their face painted..............great thanks for nothing City!!!

Blue_Rossy said:

glad your OK then

you can have my 2 seats in the North Stand coz I'm having to move to worse seats in a stand I don't want to sit and pay more for the privilege

"....it's not the fact it has increased, it is the size of the increase in one hit that parents are going to find difficult to fund. I'm going to find it difficult to justify such a spend given how my family's budget is under enormous pressure from everyday essentials such as petrol etc rising and rising. I will do it, as I've already posted, but I'm currently in a fortunate position; not everyone else is."

Part of a post I put on a different thread.

fat boy blue said:
have,nt read all the posts & not studied the OS, what is happening with NS , why are poeple having to move

They're making it a full family stand, anyone that isn't with a 16 or under is being moved.

fat boy blue said:
have,nt read all the posts & not studied the OS, what is happening with NS , why are poeple having to move

to make way for one fuck off family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.