Ticket Office email address?

Dont expect a reply anytime soon though, sent them one about 7 days ago and still nothing.

citizen said:
Dont expect a reply anytime soon though, sent them one about 7 days ago and still nothing.

That's not good. My 16 year old nephew phoned them today and spent almost an hour on the phone in total. He had a Season Ticket up to last season but he now works on a Saturday so wanted to register for the Blue Card and buy a ticket for Swansea at the same time. Ticket Office told him his Supporter number was blocked and when he asked why he was told he would be transferred to someone else then got 25 mins of music, etc before eventually hanging up. The kid has done nothing wrong and with over 4,000 points doesn't want to let them go as well as his ability to watch City when he's not working. Normally I would phone on his behalf but I will be working tomorrow so it will be difficult, particularly if the phone call takes an hour!

If anyone has a direct telephone number or direct email address I would appreciate a PM as taking 7 days to reply won't get him his Swansea ticket in time. Thanks.

The Blue memberships have been messed up the same as the seasoncards, mate. Think he will have to go to the ground, register, get a paper ticket and wait for a card to be sent out.
There's something on the OS, repeated on the seasoncard/platinum threads.
Good luck. I feel like I've aged 20 years today dealing with the confederacy of dunces who run the ticket office, without resolution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.