Ticket office hold times

Why not? What put you off?

I was after a non ST seat three along from me but she said, it’s a strict policy that the seat has to be immediately next to the adult.

I tried saying the two seats next to me were friends who would gladly shift up one but she was adamant it was strictly next seat only for younger children.

I could have moved and found two together but don’t really fancy moving, so sacked it.

May try again tomorrow if I can be arsed and hope for a less jobs worthy operator but will probably be the same result.

I was after a non ST seat three along from me but she said, it’s a strict policy that the seat has to be immediately next to the adult.

I tried saying the two seats next to me were friends who would gladly shift up one but she was adamant it was strictly next seat only for younger children.

I could have moved and found two together but don’t really fancy moving, so sacked it.

May try again tomorrow if I can be arsed and hope for a less jobs worthy operator but will probably be the same result.
To be fair to the operator (who doesn't make the rules) and the club anyone could claim that the seats next to them were family/friends who would shuffle seats. If it is a junior seat then it is a reasonable policy to insist seats are together.

To be fair to the operator (who doesn't make the rules) and the club anyone could claim that the seats next to them were family/friends who would shuffle seats. If it is a junior seat then it is a reasonable policy to insist seats are together.

Yeah, I’m not particularly complaining. It’s fair enough. Just explaining to the guy who asked, why I didn’t bother.

I’m sure now this is why it is over the phone only, so they can strictly enforce it.

The ticket desk, not office, in the souvenir store, has 2 people taking ticket enquiries. That’s right, 2 people. I went a couple of weeks ago to sort out my season ticket.

Yeah, I’m not particularly complaining. It’s fair enough. Just explaining to the guy who asked, why I didn’t bother.

I’m sure now this is why it is over the phone only, so they can strictly enforce it.
Don’t think they’ll budge on that, but if you’re friends are up for a seat swap with yourself I’m sure they’d sort it, like I said earlier they switched someone after the deadline for relocations

The ticket desk, not office, in the souvenir store, has 2 people taking ticket enquiries. That’s right, 2 people. I went a couple of weeks ago to sort out my season ticket.
Those 2 are 25% of the total ticket office staff.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.