Ticket office - lack of communication

typicalcity...

Think this is a common occurrence tbf but just got off the phone from them.

Rang before Xmas to arrange an upgrade and paper ticket for my seasoncard, they said yep no problem be with you early this week. Waiting, nothing has come so rang them back up greeted with a hold message saying ‘supporters wishing to upgrade their season cards for Liverpool are advised they’ll have to collect a paper ticket from the box office day of the game’

I spoke to the same guy I spoke to last week Lyle who was very helpful and apologised for the misinformation as he had only just been told that they stopped printing paper tickets. No email to say so I had to ring to find out. Joke sort it out city

I find the people who work in the ticket office are always helpful (and polite) it is the management that lets them down. As you highlight, if the managers don't tell the staff what is happening how can they tell supporters ? On the field we are great, off the field we leave a lot to be desired. Dare I say it, we still maintain a small club mentality.
I pity everyone trying to queue for a paper ticket.

I have to say i rang ticket office last friday due to not receiving my southampton ticket and was told they will arrange a duplicate to be picked up at southampton, i did say its a long way for me to drive if there was to be a problem, but, there was no problem, arrived early showed ID and was given ticket, so hats off to girl in ticket office.
However i did wonder if this was a deliberate action used by the club to make supporters to pick up tickets to prove they're not ticket whores who buy tickets and then sell on. If so, i have no problem with that, a little inconvenient yes, but it kept me out of the pub !

I find that the ticket office is pretty good and mistakes tend to be system faults as others have said. On the rare occasion I have had an issue with the ticket office the Offical Supporters Club have helped me to sort it. This was about tickets being posted to the wrong address that has now been resolved.

I spoke to the same guy I spoke to last week Lyle who was very helpful and apologised

Lyle Lanley?

250px-Lyle.png

Slightly off the topic but same general idea: I've just recieved my paper ticket for the Semi Final.

I am a season ticket holder & have a card.

The seat I picked was labelled SC to signify that I am a season ticket holder & it's my regular seat, which has a card.

But of course, the default setting on the stupid fucking site, designed by monkeys, is to either send me an email, or a paper ticket.

Naturally, it's my job, to FIND the option for having it loaded, to my card, & select it.

Which of course is there in big letters as an easy to find option: LOAD TO CARD. Naturally.

Except, it fucking isn't. It's some kind of test.

In the limited time available to me, I was unable to pass this test & therefore another tree has to die.

My fault of course.

Slightly off the topic but same general idea: I've just recieved my paper ticket for the Semi Final.

The seat I picked was labelled SC to signify that I am a season ticket holder & it's my regular seat, which has a card.

But of course, the default setting on the stupid fucking site, designed by monkeys, is to either send me an email, or a paper ticket.

Naturally, it's my job, to FIND the option for having it loaded, to my card, & select it.

Which of course is there in big letters as an easy to find option: LOAD TO CARD. Naturally.

In the limited time available to me, I was unable to pass this test & therefore another tree has to die.

My fault of course.

Not just you, mine arrived this morning for Rotherham and Burton both paper , i followed the usual path of getting mail, moving seats only thing difefernt was it arrived as a paper ticket, not a big issue but you winder whats going on. first time i can ever remember getting a paper version.

My fault of course.
I was relocated from cbl3 to cbl1, I only found out after ringing up and asked for a ticket on level 2. Yesterday I received a paper ticket in the post for the new seat and have no idea whether it has also been loaded onto my card. They must lose money hand over fist if this is a regular occurrence.

My fault of course.
Same for me mate, thought I was losing the plot when I couldn’t see the load to card option, lol.

My fault of course.

The website is a fucking mess and I can't believe how bad it is at times. I'm sure before the relaunch we had the best club website around? Now it's a buggy mess and as you say, my Semi Final ticket has also become a paper one instead of my card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.