Ticket office opening v Arsenal

kippax51

Does anybody know what time the ticket office will open before the Arsenal game tomorrow. Can't seem to find the details anywhere on the club site. Thanks

Does anybody know what time the ticket office will open before the Arsenal game tomorrow. Can't seem to find the details anywhere on the club site. Thanks
When I look on matchday info under ticket office it says the Fan support office the West one opens at 9.00am and the East one 4 hours before KO.

I’m currently on hold after an hour and 25 minutes on the phone. Magic.

@Alex - City Matters - Has anyone spoken to the club about this shocking service? We’re customers now I kind of expect much much better customer service. It reflects the whole ticketing policy of the club.

I’m currently on hold after an hour and 25 minutes on the phone. Magic.

@Alex - City Matters - Has anyone spoken to the club about this shocking service? We’re customers now I kind of expect much much better customer service. It reflects the whole ticketing policy of the club.
I spent my entire lunch break for 4 days before the Brentford game trying to call and eventually just gave up. Sent an email this week but no response and now I'll have to queue for an age on Sunday and then try and get past stewards at the turnstile looking for any excuse not to let you in. The match day experience!

I had to queue up last week before the Brentford game to collect my plastic seasoncard,first time I have ever had to
queue at the new ground.I was dreading it and thinking about getting there about three hours before kick off.
in the end,I arrived about 1.30pm 90 minutes before kick off.I was in and out after roughly 20 minutes,there
are about 7 window booths once you're in the ticket cabin/office.
The security bloke outside was a disgrace.bullying people in the queue,i was going to ask for a selfie when I came
out and get his staff number and report him,he wasn't there though.

regarding people phoning up,I had to phone them 3 times leading up to going to collect my seasoncard,each time it
took an hour on hold to get through.

I couldn’t transfer one of my Milan tickets
Last Monday I was on 45mins then cut me off
Then another 1 hour 15
To once again sort out an issue they caused

In this day and age instead of waiting on hold why don’t they have a system in place where your call is noted and logged and they call YOU back do you don’t waste your time on hold!!

I couldn’t transfer one of my Milan tickets
Last Monday I was on 45mins then cut me off
Then another 1 hour 15
To once again sort out an issue they caused
I asked them the other week cos I had to contact them several times,if they could give me a direct line instead of
phoning the fan supporters extension,they were adamant there isn't one and you have to wait your turn.

In this day and age instead of waiting on hold why don’t they have a system in place where your call is noted and logged and they call YOU back do you don’t waste your time on hold!!
I'm guessing that would mean more work for them as they'd have to deal with all the calls rather than cutting down the workload when someone gives up ?

I've been frustrated too since the beginning of the season with a Men's ST I can't download . Multiple inquiries by phone or at the Ticket Office on match days ( with long waits in both queues of around 45 minutes ) and by email have been the order of the day . They say it's a software glitch at their end , something to do with my Women's ST knocking out the men's ...they are happy to send ticket links by email until it's resolved but it's a pain . Oh and the replies to the Help Line form I send via the club webpage is sent to an old email I seldom use now, not the one the club have on my account

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.