Ticket office opening v Arsenal

I've been frustrated too since the beginning of the season with a Men's ST I can't download . Multiple inquiries by phone or at the Ticket Office on match days ( with long waits in both queues of around 45 minutes ) and by email have been the order of the day . They say it's a software glitch at their end , something to do with my Women's ST knocking out the men's ...they are happy to send ticket links by email until it's resolved but it's a pain . Oh and the replies to the Help Line form I send via the club webpage is sent to an old email I seldom use now, not the one the club have on my account
I went to the fans supporters desk a few weeks ago when they couldn't sort my seasoncard out over the phone , even there they couldn't fix my android mobile, so they have now given me an olde school physical card.

I went to the fans supporters desk a few weeks ago when they couldn't sort my seasoncard out over the phone , even there they couldn't fix my android mobile, so they have now given me an olde school physical card.
Thanks . It might come to that yet ....

I had to queue up last week before the Brentford game to collect my plastic seasoncard,first time I have ever had to
queue at the new ground.I was dreading it and thinking about getting there about three hours before kick off.
in the end,I arrived about 1.30pm 90 minutes before kick off.I was in and out after roughly 20 minutes,there
are about 7 window booths once you're in the ticket cabin/office.
The security bloke outside was a disgrace.bullying people in the queue,i was going to ask for a selfie when I came
out and get his staff number and report him,he wasn't there though.

regarding people phoning up,I had to phone them 3 times leading up to going to collect my seasoncard,each time it
took an hour on hold to get through.
Was that the mobile ticket office ? If so I heard that wanker talking to two overseas fans like they were shit.

Was that the mobile ticket office ? If so I heard that wanker talking to two overseas fans like they were shit.
It was at the ticket office last week before brentford, its facing the Colin Bell stand.
You weren't the bloke queuing up with me ? About not being able to list your tickets on the website ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.