ticket office

bluesmith said:
Preston Blue said:
the site isn't up to date - mcfc states "Should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced" - the last points criteria date is 31 december, there are loads of tickets left and they haven't bothered with an announcement. not difficult to keep the site updated - TO need to sort it.

What is there to announce? The criteria hasnt changed from the last announcement, it is still 3600, when that changes they will announce it - as usual. Just because it doesn't suit you doesnt mean it isn't correct.

3400 points from Tuesday.

Simple really.

i'm not bothered what & when the criteria is - could be 3400 points from a week on monday - my point is that they haven't advised fans in a timely manner. there is something to announce as their last news piece is time expired and a lot of people have been expecting an update. i very much doubt they will keep the criteria at 3600 points until the game. they have plenty of tickets and if they want to sell them a simple update of the OS would suffice - then people are informed. i would say that that is equally as simple.

Preston Blue said:
bluesmith said:
What is there to announce? The criteria hasnt changed from the last announcement, it is still 3600, when that changes they will announce it - as usual. Just because it doesn't suit you doesnt mean it isn't correct.

3400 points from Tuesday.

Simple really.

i'm not bothered what & when the criteria is - could be 3400 points from a week on monday - my point is that they haven't advised fans in a timely manner. there is something to announce as their last news piece is time expired and a lot of people have been expecting an update. i very much doubt they will keep the criteria at 3600 points until the game. they have plenty of tickets and if they want to sell them a simple update of the OS would suffice - then people are informed. i would say that that is equally as simple.
Are you for real? The problem is quite clearly that you haven't checked properly. Firstly they have already announced the criteria for 3400 on the website its from tuesday, secondly announcing 3 days before is timely enough. The game isnt for 17 days.

bluesmith said:
Preston Blue said:
Are you for real? The problem is quite clearly that you haven't checked properly. Firstly they have already announced the criteria for 3400 on the website its from tuesday, secondly announcing 3 days before is timely enough. The game isnt for 17 days.

i'm thinking the same about you - you obviously are just arguing for the sake of it. read my posts. they hadn't announced this morning what the selling criteria post 31 dec would be. the ticket office informed me on NYE that there would be further reduced criteria on 2 jan. there isn't. until this afternoon only selling criteria to 3600 points had been announced.

Preston Blue said:
bluesmith said:

i'm thinking the same about you - you obviously are just arguing for the sake of it. read my posts. they hadn't announced this morning what the selling criteria post 31 dec would be. the ticket office informed me on NYE that there would be further reduced criteria on 2 jan. there isn't. until this afternoon only selling criteria to 3600 points had been announced.

Whats that got to do with the website not being up to date? Quite clearly it is.

bluesmith said:
Preston Blue said:

Whats that got to do with the website not being up to date? Quite clearly it is.

It is up to date now. but it wasn't this morning. the news item posted on 29 Dec 2009 at 6.55pm isn't the same as the post there now - it was updated at lunchtime today, but not date stamped. things may not be as "quite clear" as you make them out to be.

Preston Blue said:
bluesmith said:

It is up to date now. but it wasn't this morning. the news item posted on 29 Dec 2009 at 6.55pm isn't the same as the post there now - it was updated at lunchtime today, but not date stamped. things may not be as "quite clear" as you make them out to be.

It was updated before this thread was posted, which is 3 days before the next step of criteria come in. Thats seems plenty of time to me. If the points had changed and the website hadnt put it up then the website would have been out of date. The information which is on the website has always been current.

But then again some people just like to moan.

bluesmith said:
Preston Blue said:

It was updated before this thread was posted, which is 3 days before the next step of criteria come in. Thats seems plenty of time to me. If the points had changed and the website hadnt put it up then the website would have been out of date. The information which is on the website has always been current.

i suggest you fully read my posts - you quite clearly haven't.

but then again some people are deluded and argumentative and think they are always right.

Just got mine nothing would work for me on the site, only new it was down to 3600 because of you lot so thanks. ordered over the phone it was quick and easy but did have to pay the extra charges.
Just hope we beat them this time last time i went swamp was the 4.2 in the FA cup.

bluesmith said:
Preston Blue said:

i suggest you fully read my posts - you quite clearly haven't.

but then again some people are deluded and argumentative and think they are always right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.