Ticket Office

I retired a couple of months ago, but whilst financially secure, I'm also starting to miss the regular routine and feeling of self worth after a hard week.

I joined a job agency this week and one of the first jobs I noticed was the City Ticket Office.

After previously being in charge of 70+ staff I'm not sure I could cope with being surrounded by so much incompetence
Get in there, we need a man on the inside!

Had trouble all season adding friends and family and transferring tickets online which should be a 2 minute job. Ring the ticket office and to be fair when answered quick and helpful but the last time was 1hour 9minutes and that's not unusual. Thank fu*k the team is run better. The conspiracy theorist in me says it's an attempt by the club to channel all tickets back through them?

The ticket office is like a black hole. Everything gets sucked into it, but nothing comes out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.