Ticket Prices at the Etihad

cyberblue

What is the general feeling about the ticket prices overall ? Early rounds of cup games seem very fair, Think the club needs to look at prices for night games and against teams in the lower half of the league. Would like to see a couple of games a season Quid for a Kid to encourage parents to come as a family. Some prices for Spurs in Champs League are ok but others are a bit pricey

I’ve said before that I think the club is trying to be too clever over ticket pricing and is possibly doing itself out of revenue. We seem to set prices on an individual and random basis whereas the other top 6 clubs either use a category system, with games in one of three categories (Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs) or a single price per seat regardless of the opponent (Liverpool & rags). Arsenal’s category B & C prices are much lower than ours like-for-like and you can watch a Cat C game for as little as £26.50 as an adult member. You can watch us at Old Trafford or Anfield for less than you can watch those two teams at the Etihad.

In my view City should be thinking longer-term about how to increase our match-going fanbase and decent pricing, particularly for families, is a key part of that. In terms of reach, the hierarchy seem to think that we’re Liverpool or United when in reality we’re still a long way behind them.

Yes Colin some at the club think we have pots of money and nothing else to spend it on but City, people have forked out a fortune already this season so it would have been great for fans to be rewarded now and again. If they capped the Spurs in Champs League to say £25 minimum and £40 maximum would it have been a great hardship ? but would have brought massive good will and a brilliant bit of PR. Fair play to fans who go to most of the games you have my respect

Not sure if these ticket prices are correct, but they make grim reading for City fans.

And yes, before anyone starts, on the pitch we’ve never had it so good.

But still!

The worst thing the club has done bar 9 season ticket price rises in the last 10 season’s, was introducing row pricing. Creating 3 different seat prices in the same block, depending where you sit in the block, at the front, in the middle or at the back.

Well done Fulham fans hope other fans including us follow suit .Football is brilliant and weve never had it so good but so many fans are being priced out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.