Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

They never learn do they!

In fact they are a joke. Adult and 2 kids in family stand £90!

CB and ES level 1 and 3 £55!

What are they thinking!

Absolutely clueless, missed my first home game in any competition in 6 years against Kiev and I won't be bothering with this one. They really are detached from reality and are taking the piss.

Whoever came up with those prices wants sacking. I don't care if it sells out there is absolutely no justification for anything over £40 for a quarter final second leg that may even be a dead rubber (hopefully after we have won comfortably in Paris).

Whoever came up with those prices wants sacking. I don't care if it sells out there is absolutely no justification for anything over £40 for a quarter final second leg that may even be a dead rubber (hopefully after we have won comfortably in Paris).

Sell out at those prices? Not a chance in hell. This is going to piss a lot of people off. Final straw for me. I'm out of this scheme next year.

Absolute liberty they are taking charging those prices. If we get through we are probably looking at a ton for the Semi Final!

If we do beat PSG I dread to think what they would charge for the semi. No doubt they will be taking the money out more or less straight away as usual, they should be hammered in the media for these prices.

Ouch. . . . Beans for tea for the month again.

How the hell they work it out is s joke. Especially after the "cheaper" semi final against Neverton didn't sell out.

Unfortunately I am on the bloody cup scheme so I have to pay it now but I will be dropping it next year.An absolute shitter of a trick these prices the club should be fucking ashamed!What price loyalty eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.