Ticket prices...

Manc in London

I know. That old chestnut again.

Anyway, I have just been chatting to a Spurs fan who has told me that they are being charged £60 for the game at Selhurst Park.

Wasn't Palace taken over by a fans consortium of sorts? If so, that would make the high price even more disappointing.

It was bad enough being charged close to those prices at Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs but at least they have players worth watching and the grounds have good facilities. Selhurst Park, as I much I like the old fashioned stadiums, is an awful ground. It's no better than QPR and Bramhall Lane.

Manc in London said:
I know. That old chestnut again.

Anyway, I have just been chatting to a Spurs fan who has told me that they are being charged £60 for the game at Selhurst Park.

Wasn't Palace taken over by a fans consortium of sorts? If so, that would make the high price even more disappointing.

It was bad enough being charged close to those prices at Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs but at least they have players worth watching and the grounds have good facilities. Selhurst Park, as I much I like the old fashioned stadiums, is an awful ground. It's no better than QPR and Bramhall Lane.

And getting there from anywhere outside London is not fun!

TGR said:

Selhurst Park is not the most accessible ground for those who live in London too.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:01 pm --<br /><br />The person who told me this has just emailed to seay he got it wrong it was £40. Bloody idiot. Can one of the mods please delete. If you do, I promise to hurt that person and not accept anything else he tells me.

Manc in London said:
TGR said:

Selhurst Park is not the most accessible ground for those who live in London too.

-- Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:01 pm --

The person who told me this has just emailed to seay he got it wrong it was £40. Bloody idiot. Can one of the mods please delete. If you do, I promise to hurt that person and not accept anything else he tells me.
loadsamoney460x276.jpg

£40, £60; it's all the same to you bloody cockneys (real or adopted).

Even £40 is extortionate for Palace. The seats we had for the League Cup match there a few seasons back were awful.

peoffrey said:
Even £40 is extortionate for Palace. The seats we had for the League Cup match there a few seasons back were awful.

At least you got to your seat, we were stuck on the coach on the M25 and had to listen to it on the radio, then to make things worse we still had to drive to the ground to pick up 2 lads who had only paid for a 1 way trip to take them home.

peoffrey said:
The quality of seats doesn't really matter at away games since we don't use them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.