Ticket question

Ric said:
CMS77 said:
A friend has given me his sons ticket for the united game. It is a junior ticket and I was going to give it my dad who is in his 60's so he'll be going with my mate and his other son.

Couple of questions
1 can he use the ticket as a pensioner?
2 has anyone used a junior ticket in the family stand as an adult and got caught?

Pretty certain it will just show up as concessionary to the steward on the other side, so if your dad is an OAP you should be alright.

This....My son is 12 and doesn't got to all the games due to his sport billy lifestyle.
My mum who is oap always always upgrades the season card. It shows up as a junior if you don't. Not worth a 3 match ban,it really isn't.

I'm not sure but I think both lights come on for OAPs, but rather than getting vague or crontradictory info from here, surely it's easier to just phone up customer services and ask them.

For the last few derbies the Club have not allowed upgrades on tickets

I believe like most the lights are for concessions, ie either OAPs or children

As for MES an adult on a kid's ticket is easy to spot as an adult should be a green light not an orange one

CMS77 said:
Great thanks guys ill definitely upgrade
If you are allowed to upgrade (and I think squirty is right that they stopped doing it), then don't wait until the day of the game as they certainly won't do it then. Mate of mine forgot his ticket one year, and ended up watching it in a student bar, and plead as he did they wouldn't let him in, even though he'd just driven 4 of us 170 miles to the game. On the plus side he'll never forget it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.