Ticket question

inbetween

Hi all

I never usually buy tickets myself as my dad gets them but I have treated my girlfriends side to their first proper city game. I'm having a bit of an issue about the naming thing with the tickets.

The Chelsea tickets are on general sale and I have bought 5 under my customer name but the invoice etc has gone to my dad as it was bought using his supporter account. I assume my name will be on the tickets as he isn't going and that no-one elses name needs to be on them too... I trust we won't have any problems, I don't really trust citys ticketing system having had a few problems in the past.

I think you may need to check out one thing IF YOUR FATHER IS OVER 65. If this is the case you need to check that none of the tickets have been charged at the lower over 65 rate. I have no idea if anyone would challenge it on the day but maybe a call to the ticket office might remove any doubt. But of course if he is under 65 then no problem at all

I think you may need to check out one thing IF YOUR FATHER IS OVER 65. If this is the case you need to check that none of the tickets have been charged at the lower over 65 rate. I have no idea if anyone would challenge it on the day but maybe a call to the ticket office might remove any doubt. But of course if he is under 65 then no problem at all

They do challenge people so best to check. They only dont mind if a child using an adults ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.