Ticket resellers

the talisman

Hi there, lifelong City fan here been living here in Australia for 30 years.
I’ll be back home over Christmas and my 2 boys are keen to get to their first match.
I’ve been looking at options for the Everton game on New Year’s Eve.
Anyone ever used livefootballtickets.com ?
Also looking at seatunique.com, they have hospitality pacakages for about 114 +vat

In the past I have bought hospitality from city but it’s just too expensive now, starting at 250 pp

Any advice or suggestions welcome

Will be loads of tickets about for new year game. Plenty of people will be going out drinking and not bothering with the match.

As mayo31 advises look for fan to fan exchange. There are also some accounts on Twitter. Could be a punt to contact the club directly too (though a long shot!) as they might like the publicity! Have you got a local Supporters Club? See if you can join them and if they can get tickets too. Good Luck!

I’ll be back home over Christmas and my 2 boys are keen to get to their first match.
Also looking at seatunique.com, they have hospitality pacakages for about 114 +vat

In the past I have bought hospitality from city but it’s just too expensive now, starting at 250 pp

Put your own together, get decent seats, there’s plenty available, if the boys want the full experience get em in the South Stand level 1, the new bar in there is as good as anything else available, Dj on before & after, decent food & drink options, book (free) tickets to the fanzone beforehand, Pl trophy on display & a nice trip round the facilities, meal in town after, all for a third of the price!

Put your own together, get decent seats, there’s plenty available, if the boys want the full experience get em in the South Stand level 1, the new bar in there is as good as anything else available, Dj on before & after, decent food & drink options, book (free) tickets to the fanzone beforehand, Pl trophy on display & a nice trip round the facilities, meal in town after, all for a third of the price!
Cheers that does sound like a good day
Although I would have to buy a 12 month membership for each of us so not that cheap and it doesn’t look like there are good seats if we want 4 together
I’m just exploring a few options, will have a closer look over the weekend

If you can get hospitality for that price it's a bargain. I've had cheap hospitality before off one of them you mentioned, but not sure which one . Normally midweek night games at half the price city want . It's a long way to travel to be in the cheap seats . Just don't get scammed and enjoy your trip. I was shocked in the hospitality how hungry everyone was at half time. It was like a plague of locusts ripping through the cheese board

If you can get hospitality for that price it's a bargain. I've had cheap hospitality before off one of them you mentioned, but not sure which one . Normally midweek night games at half the price city want . It's a long way to travel to be in the cheap seats . Just don't get scammed and enjoy your trip. I was shocked in the hospitality how hungry everyone was at half time. It was like a plague of locusts ripping through the cheese board
The one I was looking at (seatuniqe) didn’t include food but the seats sounded good:

“Premium padded middle tier seating, long side/curve location

Block 209/210 or similar

93:20 Executive Lounge Access

Food & drink available to purchase within the lounge

Complimentary Match Programme”

I couldn’t find the 93:20 lounge on the city website though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.