Ticket transfer problem?

I'm trying to transfer a Huddersfield ticket to someone on my friend and family and the 'Transfer' button is greyed out.

Tried to get hold of City on Twitter and no reply, quelle surprise. The club obviously don't have enough money to staff the supporter services department.

The game is in 5 days.

Any idea?
This happened to me for a Champions League game so I made the dreaded phone call to the ticket office and they sorted it.

Alternatively,if it is somebody you know and trust they could collect a paper ticket from the ticket office with ID iirc.

No, I’m a season ticket holder and the ticket uses RFID
You can still get a QR code. I'm on iPhone but if I open the wallet app and then click the 3 little buttons in top right corner you can select Pass Details and that shows the QR code which can be scanned at turnstyle

You can still get a QR code. I'm on iPhone but if I open the wallet app and then click the 3 little buttons in top right corner you can select Pass Details and that shows the QR code which can be scanned at turnstyle

So you can! Cheers mate.

Sorted now but good to know for the future.

Does this QR code definitely work at the turnstile?

Hi just want to clarify if anyone sees this, been transferred ticket onto my apple wallet, will this work? Cheers blues

To transfer a ticket to someone, do they have to have Matchday Membership or is Cityzens Membership enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.