Ticket wanted for Wigan

I have sent you a couple of responses to your pm but i am having problems in that the messages are just sitting in my "outbox" and are not being sent. I've no idea what the problem is.

Could you pm me your mobile number and I'll ring you - i think it will be easier that way!

Hotrocks said:
I`m llooking for and adult and a junior for the family stand if possible. willing to pay cost price.

Cheers

I noticed a few people have said they have 2 or 3 spare tickets (seated together), but I'm guessing they have already been snapped up. I'm looking for 2 tickets (seated together). I want to treat my Japanese girlfriend to some quality football!

2 adult seats together for wigan game south stand lev 2 blk 220 will need be picked up Dukinfield £50.00 pm if interested. (steve) (tkts now gone)

2 spares adult tickets together Level 2 South Stand £40 for pair. I'm in and around Salford Quays tomorrow for collection or Irlam in the evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.