Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Any chance of a pm with the secret location guys haha, is it close to the ground? how many screens / size of venue etc?? cheers lads

Petetheblu said:
mammutly said:
I'm glad I'll be safe in the Etihad from this Welsh led invasion of our great city.

Well I'm surprised these "pagans" aren't setting a virgin on fire in Piccadilly gardens!!........You best stay away Mr Mammutes Sir

I'm surprised about that too. But then finding a virgin in Piccadillly these days can't be easy for anyone.

Hope you all have a great time lads. No idea where you're going but if you're stuck, The Waldorf is usually a good bet.

mammutly said:
Petetheblu said:
mammutly said:
I'm glad I'll be safe in the Etihad from this Welsh led invasion of our great city.

Well I'm surprised these "pagans" aren't setting a virgin on fire in Piccadilly gardens!!........You best stay away Mr Mammutes Sir

I'm surprised about that too. But then finding a virgin in Piccadillly these days can't be easy for anyone.

Hope you all have a great time lads. No idea where you're going but if you're stuck, The Waldorf is usually a good bet.

They are all in GSC's cellar.

Cheers LT.

Me and my dad are definitely on board now.

Take it colours are ok to wear?

Really looking forward to it.

Sure this has been posted already but if nobody has seen it. I suggest you watch this <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/MZO8qN-SG4o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/MZO8qN-SG4o</a> (goosebumps!)

Great work LT, was searching for a place to watch the game with some Blues around, Could I have a PM please :)

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
mammutly said:
Petetheblu said:

They are all in GSC's cellar.

There are no virgins in there, believe me.

Edit: There is one now. Give it 30 seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.