Tickets by post order days & arrival days

Ordered on first day of sale, system down so payment details taken last Sunday. Nothing yet, will no doubt arrive tomorrow while no-one's in and I'm on my way to Goodison.

Ordered last Saturday arrived today. Despite all the flack ticket office has had I have had no trouble at all with semi and final tickets. Credit where credit is due.
Can't wait now.

lancs blue said:
Ordered on first day of sale, system down so payment details taken last Sunday. Nothing yet, will no doubt arrive tomorrow while no-one's in and I'm on my way to Goodison.

ditto! But the wife will be in all morning.

As Tuesday was reallistically the first day they could post the whole lot from all of the weekend and some other people are receiving them todayI am not worried (yet!!).

Ordered two on the first day of sale but the system was down so payment was not taken until the day after on the Friday.

As yet, nothing has arrived but I will mention it in the morning when I go down to get my Bolton tickets to find out when they were sent out if indeed they have been sent out yet.

Hey guys - on this note, I signed my girlfriend up for an access card, so that she could accompany me to the Spurs game. It's still not arrived though!

Anyone know if the delivery is usually so near-the-knuckle? Also, if it doesn't show up before the game, will the box office be able to do something for me on the day?

Cheers all.

ST Coleridge said:
Hey guys - on this note, I signed my girlfriend up for an access card, so that she could accompany me to the Spurs game. It's still not arrived though!

Anyone know if the delivery is usually so near-the-knuckle? Also, if it doesn't show up before the game, will the box office be able to do something for me on the day?

Cheers all.

Hi mate, it will be fine on the day, I really daftly left my access card at work and then couldn't get it back in time for a match. There is now a ticket collection/queries pre fab type thing around the back of the shop where you can queue up (leave 45 mins) and they can print you out a paper ticket there.

uptheblues said:
ST Coleridge said:

Cheers all.

Hi mate, it will be fine on the day, I really daftly left my access card at work and then couldn't get it back in time for a match. There is now a ticket collection/queries pre fab type thing around the back of the shop where you can queue up (leave 45 mins) and they can print you out a paper ticket there.

Ah, good man. My fears are abated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.