Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know whether Arsenal received an extra allocation? Just been on their ticket page and it states that they received 32,200 tickets so it looks like they didn't and officially there will be nearly 2000 more City fans at the game than Arsenal. I say officially as I'm sure they'll be in the majority in the Club Wembley section

I don't think that's exactly how it works. Each club get more or less the same amount of seats in tiers 1 and 5 (maybe 36,000ish) but some of those tickets go out to clubs, sponsors etc. If they aren't taken up then they go back to the club to sell, but they were always within the club's allocation (if that makes sense). Stoke got a couple of thousand back I this way for the Cup Final against them, but it didn't mean there were more Stoke fans in the ground, it meant that these tickets were sold by the club rather than by "partners".

Fair play mate. Best advice to those still wanting tickets is to keep trying as the odd return might appear

These might be tickets that were I the 30 minute "holding" period, ie someone's credit card didn't work or their phone went flat or something.

Full allocation sold

Superb support from city fans for a match on a shit day and kick off time

After paying on line and completing the bank checks successfully, the website told me there was no ticket for me. Disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.