Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do people generally think about the odds of this going on open sale?
I need to book a flight in fairly short order, if I'm going. Not that that's anyone else's problem, of course.
More specifically, perhaps: did tickets for the game against Sunderland at Wembley go on open sale?
If I remembered correctly they went at about 1000 points to season card holders.
Liverpool was the same.
Got a feeling this game might sell out at a higher total.

Seems strange that ticket prices are 17-21 rather than 18-21 so my sister who's 17 will be in a higher band than if it was a normal away game. Has it always been like this at Wembley? Never noticed it before but obviously never needed to because she's always been younger haha.

If I remembered correctly they went at about 1000 points to season card holders.
Liverpool was the same.
Got a feeling this game might sell out at a higher total.

Cheers. I've got a couple of thousand on my sc, so I might be alright. I actually wouldn't expect them to go open sale, tbh. A final with Arsenal's a big one, and potentially it's payback for the semi-final last spring. That said, 32,000 tickets is quite a lot to shift, for a Sunday match that would leave some blues struggling a bit to get back up north for work the following day.

I've got a question that probably doesn't warrant opening a new thread that I'm hoping someone can answer.

I'm aware that there's a way you can provide another member permission to buy tickets on your card online (such as family and friends etc). If I have two seasoncards when I call City (mine and my brother-in-law's), will I be able to buy two tickets if I don't already have that prior authorisation?

Cheers blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.